You also represent that you are an individual and not a corporation. YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE SHALL MEAN THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. By accessing or using any Website or Services you also represent that you have the legal authority as per applicable law (including but not limited to age requirement) to accept the Terms on behalf of yourself and/or any other person you represent in connection with your use of the Site or Services. If you do not agree to the Terms, you are not authorized to use the Site or Services. The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the site or Services after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. In addition, when using any particular services, you may be subject to any posted guidelines, rules, product requirements or sometimes additional terms applicable to such services. All such guidelines, rules, product requirements or sometimes additional terms are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms.
The terms ‘Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited,’ ‘us,’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, registered in Bangalore.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user(s) or viewer(s) of our website. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Whenever referring to the software third party companies such as Tableau or SAS Institute, the phrases “Tableau Software”, “SAS Software”, “by Tableau” or “by SAS Institute” are mentioned. The use of the logo or any other third party-owned graphic symbol, logo, icon or image does not imply any ownership of the logo/symbol/images.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited prior written consent.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on the account of a purchaser or cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
By filling out any forms on this website or logging in using your social login, you agree to receive reminders through email and/or SMS. Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited may also send you promotional emails/SMSes, to which you can unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe option given or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be unsubscribed within 40 days. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Installment Payment Policy
Installment payments are available at Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited discretion when you purchase certain courses or combinations of Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited courses. When available, the installment payment schedule is as follows:
1st installment – 60% of course fee to be paid at the time of enrollment;
2nd installment – Remaining 40% must be paid within 30 days of enrollment;
Failure to pay instalments on or before the due date will lead to Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited revoking your access to all courses in your purchased combination of courses. We will reinstate your course access only upon full payment of the overdue installment(s). We reserve the right to levy late payment fees. We may also discontinue the course and refuse further access if fees not paid on time.
Course access period
We reserve the right to modify access as per the company’s discretion. We may also terminate or retire a course if the content becomes outdated and we no longer offer the course. Access to the terminated courses will be removed from users. We will provide a minimum of one months’ notice in such cases.
You can take paid extension in access period in certain circumstances. Access extension can be taken only 1 month before the official access period ends. Extension can be given only upon a written request. Management reserves the right to accept or reject extension request on case to case basis. Fee for each month of extension is INR 5,000 + GST.
Extension can be up to three months only. Extension cannot be provided beyond a period of three months from the initial course access close date under any circumstance.
Temporary freeze of the account
You can freeze your course access for a maximum of one time within the duration of your access period. Freeze can be requested at least two months before access completion date. Account can be frozen for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 60 days. Account can be frozen only upon a written request. Management reserves the rights to accept or reject this request. Courses which have been frozen are not eligible for extensions under any circumstance.
If a user does not attend Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited classes for over a month without any written intimation, Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited reserves the right to deactivate his/her user id temporarily. If a user does not attend Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited classes for over 3 month without any written intimation, Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited reserves the right to block his/her user id for inactivity, and re-activation charges may apply.
Course Access and Duration
All our courses comes with lifetime access of live class videos or in case of any changes in third party agreements such as SAS, IBM or other partners. Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited reserves the right to discontinue the course at the end of the shelf life of the course or end of the agreements in such cases./p>
The Course Duration or Program Duration is the period during which the you may access online or in-person instructor led classes (if applicable for your courses), faculty support, technical support.
Duration for Course Duration, Program Duration and Access Duration may be changed at Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited discretion and the latest duration reflecting in Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited website will be valid and supersede any early communication.
Course Cancellation & Refund Policy
By enrolling for any single or combination of Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited courses, whether purchased by you or a third party on your behalf, at full price or on a special offer, you agree that
- In case Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by student within 7 days of course start date, 15% of total paid fee plus taxes will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the Student.
- If a cancellation is done by a student after 7 days or more of the course start date, no refunds will be made.
After which, Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited is not obliged or bound legally to refund any portion of the course fees. Exclusions apply, see below.
A student is considered enrolled when they have received a payment confirmation email from Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited. A request for refund will only be considered valid if emailed to us at email@example.com. Any request sent after the expiration of the refund period will not be considered.
It is the student’s responsibility to evaluate the courses they have purchased and seek a refund if they so decide before the expiration of the 7th day, no questions will be asked during refund period as per refund policy.
If a refund is sought for a combination of Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited that includes a course fee discount, the subsequent refund and course cancellation applies to all courses included in the combination. The refund request must be submitted before the 7th day, no questions asked before refund period expires. No partial course cancellations apply to discounted combinations of courses.
Placement Terms & Conditions
The Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited placement cell helps the students in the following manner:
- CV Review
- Ready Question Bank for Job Interviews
- 1 preparatory interview and 2 additional mock interviews based on interview calls & job roles
- Distribution of CV with placement agencies and companies hiring from Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited
- To be eligible for participation in the placement activities, students will need to meet the following criteria:
- Successful completion of certification
- Successful completion of related assessments, assignments
- There are several guidelines that students must follow to ensure there is no breach of trust with Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited or the company. To remain eligible for other potential interviews and not be disqualified from other placements activities, students must ensure:
- They must strictly keep the Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited placement cell copied on any communication with the company
- If Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited has forwarded a student’s resume for a company and the student is shortlisted for an interview, he/she should inform Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited of the same
- If the student decides not to appear for the test/interview, he/she should inform the placement cell as much in advance as possible and give adequate prior notice
- If the placement cell receives verified genuine feedback from the company that the students are not taking the process seriously which could include but is not limited to behaviour such as lack of punctuality, non-response to calls or emails, no-show for interviews and also fails to communicate this to Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited /the company, this will not be acceptable
- Once a student receives an appointment/offer letter it is assumed that the student will join the company. If the selected student does not join, then they should inform the placement cell immediately. Failure to communicate the same to Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited and the company will not be acceptable
- If the student rejects two job offers, then he/she cannot apply again and his/her name will be removed from the placement cell activities
- Any queries on placements must be clarified through the placement cell only and not through any other departments or representatives of Macrodata Analytics (OPC)Private Limited